Worried about your increasing waistline, swinging moods, sluggish metabolism?
We’re here to help you make the connection between what you eat and how you feel. Nutrition, as we know, is the crux of good mental and physical health. We offer life-changing guidance to anyone wanting a healthier life. Our nutritional counselling offers help and hope for every health concern, such as:-
- Weight Loss. An integral part of losing this weight and keeping it off is knowing what foods your body can handle and which it is rejecting. We will work with you to create a personalized program (nutrition and exercise plans) that will empower you with the knowledge necessary to lose the weight, reset your metabolism and keep it off FOREVER!!. Our program is aimed at establishing a permanent lifestyle change, our patients lose weight gradually per week throughout the program. By achieving consistent weight loss, our patients preserve their muscle mass, which helps the body burn more fat. And once you reach your ideal weight, we transition you from the weight loss stage to life-long maintenance.
- Anti-Ageing. An unhealthy diet can send your aging process into overdrive –leaving you looking years older than you really are. The best way to treat the body is from the inside out. Eating nutritious meals can result in increased energy levels, strong bones, sharper mental focus and weight moderation. These lasting body transformations will give you the increased energy to fulfilling life.
- Hormonal Imbalance/ pre & post pregnancy diet
- Sports Nutrition for recreational and professional athletes
- Conquer eating issues such as lactose intolerance, food allergies .etc
- Manage a chronic illness such as Type 2 diabetes, hypertension etc.
Your initial appointment will consist of a nutritional assessment and body composition analysis that evaluates your physical, mental, and emotional needs. This includes discussing your current diet, lifestyle, and current/past medical history, genetic influences, food preferences as well as age related nutrition issues. Based on the above, we will provide customized nutrition solutions for your health and wellness issues.
Follow up appointments are strongly suggested, and can be scheduled as needed, either weekly/fortnightly/monthly. These are necessary in order to work one-on-one to find the best meal plan for your needs.
We also provide you with maintenance appointments that are available as needed. We recommend monthly maintenance appointments to help keep you on track. As your lifestyle changes, modifications to your diet should be integrated into it.
Nutritional counseling for clients nationwide/worldwide via video and phone calls is also provided